WHAT IS LORD HAIR?
Lord Hair Men’s Hair Replacement Systems are a fully customizable hair replacement system for men experiencing partial or full top of the head hair loss or balding.
WHAT IS A CHAMPION LACE SYSTEM ?
The Lord "Champion" System is a full French or Swiss Lace, Natural Hair System with a reinforced stitching for additional durability. Install this system using tape, bonding, or a combination of both tape and bonding. Medium density and freestyle direction give you the most natural looking system with the use of 100% Indian human hair. This system has a longer life span , and usually needs to be replaced every 2-3 months.
|Full French lace base with stitching lines for better shape and extra durability
|8" x 10"
|Base Material Color
|Bleached Knots at the front area (not available with color #1,#1A,#7, #7ASH, #18, #22)
|Human hair (Gray hair is synthetic, color 1B65, 1B80, 365, 380，565, 580 is gray human hair)
|Curl & Wave
|30 mm slight wave
|Soft, light, totally breathable, and undetectable
Wanting a permed system?
Perm Service is an additional service where you can pick whichever level of perm (in other words curliness) you like, and will perm it for you. * Please note, color exclusions apply. Ask your stylist during consultation for more information. *
BEFORE & AFTER EXAMPLE OF A SYSTEM INSTALLED @BIGGERBETTERHAIR
Our Champion Lace Systems are made with a full soft French lace base. This system has the advantage of reinforced stitching for added durability that also helps to keep the shape and contour of the system. Capable of holding a medium-light density, Champion systems are also completely breathable so heat and moisture can escape and keep you cooler. With a light base the Champion system for men are natural-looking thanks to the use of bleached knots at the front area. Visible knots on hairpieces for thinning hair can be a clear giveaway ,but this problem is resolved with bleached knots. If you want a natural-looking and breathable hairpiece, consider the Champion.
2-3 Months with recommended aftercare & maintenance.
- Hair systems should be removed, deep cleaned & conditioned and refitted every 3-4 weeks
- Hair should be washed when on your head every 1-3 days, with shampoo AND conditioner
- Use a non-clarifying shampoo
- Use a hair dryer on the lowest heat setting
- Minimize product use, use mainly a small bit of water to style the hair with some leave-in conditioner
- Keep it conditioned after each wash
* Please note, system durability is dependent on general wear, lifestyle, and at-home maintenance consistency. Clients are strongly encouraged to follow aftercare instructions to ensure maximum system longevity. Durability timelines, as listed above, are not garunteed, but recommended per manufacturer production process. *
ALWAYS SELECT "IN STORE PICKUP" AS WE WILL NOT SHIP THESE EXTENSIONS TO YOU. THIS DEPOSIT COVERS THE COST OF HAIR, AND THE SERVICE FEE FOR INSTALLATION WILL BE DUE WHEN HAIR IS INSTALLED.
Installation Price: $325-$450 Based on your Stylist's Service Expertise.
Blending Haircut Price: $44-$68 Based on your Stylist's Service Expertise.
Removal & Reapplication Price: $175-$225 Based on your Stylist's Service Expertise.
These extensions will not be shipped to you. This payment is for the new hair extensions for our upcoming install appointment. Please select "In Store Pickup" when asked about your shipping method.